Monday, January 19, 2015

Cristiano :)

This week was great.
We had alot of really cool things happen Lots of miracles, the first
BATISMO!!!! Wooohoooo!!
Cristiano was baptized Saturday! 
All day saturday I was freaking out, I was like "Is Cristiano really getting baptized today, or is this just a cruel joke?" and then his baptism was suppose to start at 6:00 but he didn't show up till 7:00 and so of course for that whole hour I was freaking out haha sometimes I forget that I am in Brazil and everything starts like an hour late. But that baptism was beautiful and his invited his family, and so now we have new investigators to teach, so I am really excited about that :)

Cristiano came up to us and was all like "so I have 2 hours everyday that I can go out and make visits with you" He is so excited about missionary work. He is really really great. We are going to try really hard to help him go on a mission here in the next year. I hope that everything will be in his favor so that he can go on a mission. 

I am so grateful for my mission, it has really changed my life, in ways that I didn't even know was possible. 

We met a lot of really great people this week with a lot of potential I'm praying that one of them will have the same desire that Cristiano has and will follow the example of our savior Jesus Christ and be baptized.

You all are great I love you all!!
Com muito Amor,
Sister Roberts 

No comments:

Post a Comment