Monday, January 12, 2015

pink eye

So this week I got sick..gosh I think that I am allergic to the sun..:P but its okay, after my companion and I suffered from Brazilian pink eye we are all ready to go out and work this week :)

Cristinao may just be one of the coolest people that I have ever met. This guys is awesome, yesterday during our lesson with him he was asking about what he needs to do, to be a missionary, and he is so excited to get baptized Saturday! He has already invited all of his friends and family to come to his baptism. Ahh I love him! We are going to try really hard to help him go on the mission. Haha I've already planned out all the little packages and what not that I am going to send him if he goes and serves the lord.

We are seeing so many miracles here. Gosh life is so funny,I remember 2 years ago I was so stressed out about the decision whether I should go on a mission or not, and here I am, this by far was the BEST decision that I have ever made. I can't express to you how happy I am, how much I have grown, and how much better my relationship with the Savior is.

I love you all, you guys are awesome, thanks for your support and prayers
Love, Sister Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment