Saturday, November 9, 2013

My Thanks from A-Z

Haha you will never guess what we celebrated this week. THANKSGIVING!! Haha big surprise I know, first Christmas, now Thanksgiving whats next? I promise we are done with the early holiday celebrations.
We had turkey, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, homemade rolls, sweet potatoes, and of course Pie! It was delicious! 

Obviously my family is really good at smiling..Oh well


Unfortunately I think Thanksgiving it an overlooked holiday. Every store I've walked into for the past week has all of their Christmas stuff up. This time of year we get so sidetracked with all of the sales and presents and things we need to buy for Christmas that I don't think we really give Thanksgiving the attention it deserves. Personally, Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because I can sit around and be fat all day and NO One can judge me! ;) 
But for reals what a great day to express gratitude for all the many things and blessings we've been given. 

So here are my thanks from A-Z

I am thankful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ

I am thankful for Brothers

I am thankful for Chocolate Covered Vegetables 

I am Thankful for Disney Movies

I am thankful for my Education



I am thankful for Friends

I am thankful for Girls Camp


I am thankful for my Hands and the ability to communicate with them.


I am thankful for Independence

I am thankful for Juice boxes

I am thankful for Kindness

I am thankful for Love

I am thankful for Missionaries. Especially the one giving the thumbs up ;)

I am thankful for Nighttime Shenanigans 

I am thankful for the Outdoors

I am thankful for Parents

I am thankful for Quiet Time to My Self

I am thankful for Roommates

I am thankful for the opportunity to Serve the people of Brazil.


I am thankful for Temples

I am thankful for the US Postal Service

I am thankful for Vacations with my family

I am thankful for Waterfalls

I am especially thankful to those people who subtly tell me to XYZ! 
(Seriously, you guys are the best! Keep up the good work)

My life has been so incredibly blessed. There is SO Much to be thankful for. I hope this Thanksgiving we can all take a step back and show some gratitude for the blessings we have.

Happy Early Thanksgiving!! 

♥ Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment