Monday, October 28, 2013

Texas Ya'll

So guess where I went this week?? TEXAS!!!
I flew down to Dallas and got to spend some time with my grandparents and extended family. It was awesome. 
I got to hangout with 3 different sets of Aunts and Uncles, carve pumpkins, watch my cousin play volleyball and bond with some of the coolest people I know.

I don't know what my problem is but its seems like I never take pictures when I'm doing cool things. Fortunately I did remember to take a few.

My Grandpa took me up in his plane it was awesome.
 
View of the lake from the cockpit.
 
Granny and I went canoeing. Haha It was entertaining to say the least.
 
Yep I took a selfie and Yes I had to wear a life jacket.

I love me extended family. They're awesome and I'm so grateful that I got to spend some time with them before I leave for Brazil.
 
♥ Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment