Monday, January 5, 2015

Feliz Ano Novo :)

Guys, I can't believe that its already 2015...dude.. I feel like this year is going to big! I'm excited!!
We had a pretty productive week Sister Pontes and I have been working our butts off trying to find people that want the gospel and after much prayer we found one! WOOHOOOOOO!!!
Cristiano! So about a month ago we were knocking doors and we made a contact with this guy named Cristiano, at the time he didn't seem like he was really interested or wanted anything, but last Sunday out of no where he showed up to church. He was all like "Yeah I don't really like my church and I'm trying to find God and my friend invited me to Church so here I am" OH MY GOSH!! MILAGRE OF MY LIFE (yeah okay I know that I use that phrase alot but guys you don't even know!)

We have been meeting with him almost every day this past week and he went to the batismo Saturday for the other sisters and he went to church yesterday and the fireside last night and HE IS GOING TO GET BAPTIZED in TWO WEEKS!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!! basically this guy is chique 10!

I am so happy you have no idea. I feel so blessed..soooo blessed to be serving in a part of the world where there are people who are looking and searching for the truth, who are so open to hear the gospel. basically I love life...:)

Also this week I hit my year mark hear in the mission field so I decided to read some of my old journal entries from a year ago...oh my gosh..I am so happy that I never have to live my first transfer ever again. Its funny because a year ago I was so lost and confused and had no idea what was going on and now I speak Portuguese like a boss (okay well dá para entender) and I can just see a huge difference in the person that I was a year ago and the person that I am now. I hope that I can continue to change into the person that the Lord wants me to be.

I love you all I hope you all have the best new years ever!

Com Amor,
Sister Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment