Sunday, October 20, 2013

Merry Fake Christmas!!!

Guess what today is!?! Its CHRISTMAS!!!
Kinda sorta, not really.

I'll be gone the next two Christmases and my brother will likely be gone for the first one when I come home from Brazil because he will be serving his own mission. That means that it will be at least three years till my Whole family will get to spend Christmas together again.

So Today we had Fake CHRISTMAS!! (more like I wanted Christmas and Everyone went along with it... Haha my Family loves me!)

Haha in all Honestly I wanted an excuse to eat Lasagna, watch White Christmas and have Christmas Stories read to me.

Here are a couple pics of our festivities :)

Setting the Table for "Christmas Dinner"


Eating with the Fam.

I love Christmas. I love everything about Christmas. Even though today isn't December 25th and there isn't snow outside and Santa didn't come doesn't mean we can't celebrate CHRISTmas. Christ should always be at the center of our lives.

I invite you to take a moment from whatever you're doing and ponder what Christ's birth means to you. 

 If you need some help you are more than welcome to watch this :)


Merry Christmas Everyone!!
♥ Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment