Friday, December 27, 2013

THANK YOU so much for all the Christmas emails!

THANK YOU so much for all the Christmas emails! It was so nice to see that so many people had written me for Christmas. You all are awesome, and I apologize that I don't get to reply to all of you individually today. Our internet is being super sketchy today so it will be a miracle if you even get to see this email.
I don't think there has been a better Christmas than the one I just experienced. It was beautiful. Christmas eve we went outside of the CTM and sung Christmas Hymn in Portuguese. In Brazil they set off fire works for Christmas eve. It was awesome because we had an incredible view from our apartment. The CTM President and his wife came to each one of our apartments and sung Christmas carols and gave us each little bags full of chocolates.
Christmas was so much fun. We were blessed to have a devotional given by the area president, We sang songs, watched movies, we went out into the streets of Sao Paulo for a little bit and cleaned the streets. SANTA CAME!!! or Papai Noel is what he is called here. He gave all of the Elders a new Tie and All the sisters got Necklaces. The Food wasn't super great. We had Nasty Brazil Pizza for dinner but it was fine because the whole day was focused on Christ and it was awesome :) And after dinner we got to watch the live broadcast of the Provo MTC devotional with Elder Bednar. IT WAS AWESOME. It was the best devotional I have ever watched. He started out the meeting by passing around 200 cell phones and all of the international MTC got a laptop and we got to email or txt questions to him and he answered them. It was so cool. He is definitely one of my favorite Apostles. I am so I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and I hope you all continue to keep the Spirit of Christ with you!
Love you all!
-Sister Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment