Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Feliz Páscoa!

GUESS WHAT!?!?!?!?
I am Dengue Free!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! 
Yep that's right after laying in my death bed for 2 weeks I finally arose and went out and worked. Its was a very beautiful moment in my life.
Which reminds me FELIZ PÀSCOA!! HOPPY EASTER! I love Easter, and this Easter was one of the bests. So some of the things that they do here in Brazil is that everyone receives these ginormous Chocolate Easter Eggs. You can buy them any where from 9$ to 90$ its crazy. Haha so You know Sister Richards and I are like these really poor missionaries right? So we bought these super cheap tiny little Kinder Ovos (eggs) its was great. But we had a great Easter.
 A ward member gave us Chocolate easter eggs for Easter (And yes I know I look sweaty and sunburned and gross..no need comments.. we worked hard that day)
So here is what happened, My companion and I teach English, and one of our students wanted to learn more about the doctrine of our church, and so we were like yeah come to church and we will teach you. Oh my goodness he is so prepared to hear the gospel its crazy. He has been coming to the church activities for the past couple of weeks and everything and finally we got to teach him on Sunday, and it was so great. For the first time I understood almost everything that he was saying. And the spirit was so strong in our lesson, we invited him to be baptize and HE ACCEPTED!!!! YAY!! I am so Happy, I feel so much love for him, and I so badly want him to have happiness in his life, and I Know that the gospel can bring so much joy and happiness into the lives of others, because it has brought me so much happiness. 
I Love Easter So much! I love that we take a day and celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior. I know that He Lives, I know that he loves us. I think that Easter is a great time to reflect on the sacrifices that He made for Us. When I think about Christ and his Atonement it motivates me to try a little harder to be a little better. I hope that this Easter Season we can all try a little harder to be a little better.
I love you all!
Feliz Páscoa!
com amor,
Sister Roberts
 This cute little girl is really special to me because she was born the day that I started my mission. And lets be honest, she looks super cute with my name tag!
 yeah So my companion and I are really weird and we like to Eat Bunnies..its fine

We got these Carrots from Relief Society
 We ate Easter Lunch at the house of this Irmã
My companion with Sister Pagane

1 comment:

  1. Keeping you and everyone else in Brazil in our prayers, Sister Roberts. Sending an Aunt's love.

    ReplyDelete