Monday, May 19, 2014

Vida Eterna

"Life does not begin at birth, nor does it end at death"
You know, I`ve been taught my whole life that families can be eternal, that we will live forever. That there is no end after this life. For the past six months I've seen this simple truth change the perspectives of life and death for so many people. I am so grateful for the knowledge we have to know that we can live with our families again. This knowledge brought a lot of comfort to me this week as I learned about the death of my Great Grandmother. I am so sorry to hear that she has passed away. I've always been impressed by her silent example to me and to her other grandchildren and great grandchildren. I am so grateful that I got to know her here in this life. I remember the last conversation I had with her, I told her that I was going to serve a mission in Brazil, She told me she was so happy and so proud of me, and told me that I would be a good missionary. This meant so much to me especially because she is not a Member of our Faith. I Love her. I`m excited to one day see her again.

My companion and I had a fantastic week. Fabio is getting baptized this Saturday, we contacted so many people that want to hear the gospel. We are seeing miracles everyday. I feel so Blessed.
Love, Sister Roberts
Look what a nice farm
Sumaré
  Guess what!! I can fly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment