Monday, November 17, 2014

Eu Não Sei




We had another interesting week this week. We are working really hard with our 4 girls trying to help them get baptized this week-end. This will be the miracle of my life if we can get at least one of them baptized. I guess we will see what its in the Lords Plan

Yesterday was a miracle. We got 8 investigators to church. THAT NEVER HAPPENS!! Normally I am satisfied when we get one, but yesterday we got 8. I am so happy. It feels so good to see people making the right choices and coming unto Christ. It makes me Happy :) 

I am so tired. We have been working so hard, we are getting about 40 lessons in every week and gosh climbing up all these hills everyday is just really wearing me out. I feel so physically exhausted. But its all good because I feel like after a long day I can say "Yes Lord, today I did my best" 

We have transfers next week so we will see how that goes. I'm pretty sure that I am going to stay here. I really like it here, and the ward is awesome!

We have interviews with president tomorrow so that should be fun. haha I love Presidente Canuto!
Well I don't really have much else to report. 

Hope you all have a good week!
Love you!
♥ Sister Roberts
Sister Padillia!! I Love this woman! ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment