Monday, February 2, 2015

Parabéns! Mas Você precisa uma pequena cirurgia

Aww thanks guys for all the Birthday Wishes, you all are awesome!
21 What up!


So this week was interesting...actually it was probably the most interesting week of my whole mission..goodness.

So here's what happened, about a month ago something super strange was happening with my foot. yeah so I go to the doctor and he is all like "é bicho no pé"... umm that's awkward, so I get that removed and taken care of then what happens these past couple of weeks its been super painful to walk and I'm thinking its just because of what happened with the whole bicho no pé situation so I go to the doctor and I'm like "look should this be happening?" And the Doctor is like "yeah that's normal, tudo vai da certo.." Yeah no that's wasn't normal. So as we are visiting one of the irmã she looks at my foot and is like "What is that" and I was like I don't know. haha dumb.. So she was like "I am going to take you to the doctor tomorrow and everything will be getting taken are of" So I was like cool..i love my life.

So Thursday we get to the Doctor and he is like you have an ingrown toenail... fabulous.. And he was like we can take care of this right now but you won't be able to walk for three days... fabulous. So it turns out that a month ago when the other doctor was messing with my foot he cut my toenail all weird and this happened. goodness I having so many wonderful experiences here in Brazil.
 So Thursday I had a pequena cirurgia got everything taken care of and basically spent the week end in our casa aka prison.

At first I was not excited about any of this you know I hate staying in casa when we have so much work to do. But this month I am trying to do the Nephi Challenge and not complain so I switched my attitude real quick and this week end was pretty tranquilo. 

We watched all of the church approved movies that ever been made, updated the Area Book, and I read 400 pages of the Old Testament...

Also My Companion and I played uno... haha fun fact, Sister Pontes and I only fight when we are playing Uno ;)

But I had a pretty good birthday, I spent some time with one of my favorite irmãzinhas and the Sisters Threw a pequeana FESTA for me. We ate pizza. It was Romeo and Juliet, my favorite (cheese and guava).
 FESTA!

Also we saw milagres at church on Sunday. I was a little sad because we spent so much time in our house this week that we prob wouldn't have any investigators at Church on Sunday.. but guess what we had 3!!! Wooohooo!! 

God does bless us, even when we can't give it our all, he knows we are trying, and as long as we are doing out best he will make up the rest.

Love you all have a good week!
♥ Sister Roberts
 Me and Elder Woelki.  It was our Birthdays this week

No comments:

Post a Comment