Monday, February 16, 2015

Tchau Poços!



This week has just been weird. Thursday I said good bye to sister Pontes and Sister Forsyth, they are finishing their missions and went to hang out with president in Piracicaba for a few days. So Sister Emidio and I stayed here and we were running around all over the place. Oh my gosh I walked up and down so many hills this week because we had to go visit people in her area and we had to visit people in my area. So for the past few days we have been taking care of two areas and now I am just exhausted! Also we taught some really weird lessons this week...people here are crazy...:P

But Sunday something really cool happened, Thayna (you know the one that was baptized on Christmas) taught Gospel principles and she did a fabulous job!! She is amazing, also this week she told us that she is thinking about going on a mission. Also Cristinao is going to receive the priesthood next Sunday! It is so refreshing to see the people that you helped baptize continue to progress in the gospel. It makes me Happy :)

So today I found out that I am getting transferred. I kinda already knew. I am a little sad to leave Poços because I love this area, but at the same time I am excited to have a new area:) 

So the awkward thing is that I don't remember when I am going I think I am going to Jaú maybe... haha But this transfer I am going to be a Sister Training Leader....yeah didn't see that one coming... Which basically means that I get to go on a bunch of divisions helping other sisters out, and I get to go to leadership council...haha we will see how this goes.

I'm happy, loving life, praying that I will get to see a monkey today before I leave!

Love you all!

♥Sister Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment