Monday, April 27, 2015

Até ao proximo

Well to describe in one word these past 18 months I think I would choose..incrível.. 
That past by so fast. I am so grateful to have had this opportunity. This week was super cool. We had our last multizona, I gave my last testimony. I pretty much cried like everyday saying goodbyes.

This week in our district meeting out of no where Elder Antunes (from the seventy) walked in and noticed that we were all a little bit Sad. We told him we were a little upset because we haven't been baptizing as much as we wanted to. and BOM!! He gets in there and is like look lets open the scriptures so we opened up to Helaman 10 

 Blessed art thou, Nephi, for those things which thou hast done; for I have beheld how thou hast with unwearyingness declared the word, which I have given unto thee, unto this people. And thou hast not feared them, and hast not sought thine own life, but hast sought my will, and to keep my commandments.
 And now, because thou hast done this with such unwearyingness, behold, I will bless thee forever; and I will make thee mighty in word and in deed, in faith and in works; yea, even that all things shall be done unto thee according to thy word, for thou shalt not ask that which is contrary to my will.
 Gosh the spirit was so strong. That Guy is awesome.
But I know that the work that I have done here is pleasing to my Heavenly Father. I know that he is happy with me. I know that I gave my mission everything. EVERYTHING. I know that God lives and that he loves me. I know that all of us are his sons and daughters.He has so much in store for us!
I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to known my Savior. To have been His servant.

"When the day arrives for an honorable release as a full-time missionary, you will depart from a field of labor and return to your family-- but you will not cease being and becoming a missionary"
- Elder David A. Bednar

Thank you all so much for everything Love you all!
♥ Sister Roberts

Até ao Proximo!
My district with Elder Antune

No comments:

Post a Comment