Monday, April 20, 2015

até o fim



I can't believe that this is happening...My mission is ending. It hit me this week, that my time is ending as a full time missionary. It hit me at our branch activity Saturday night. The activity was a going away party for one of the members that is leaving on their mission this week. As we were listening to the final testimony of his parents I just started getting a little teary eyed... But I just feel so much love for the people here in Brazil. Its hard saying goodbye to people when you have no idea when you are going to see them again. I Love Brazil. I know that God knew exactly what he was doing when he sent me here. He knew exactly what I needed. I just feel so blessed and so humbled to know that My Savior had enough confidence in me that he sent to me here to represent Him. to do His work.

These past couple of weeks have been really hard, trying to get people to church, trying to get people baptized, trying to help build this small little branch..but this is hard. But I know that the Lord is helping us. He has never left us, He is pleased with the work that we are doing here.

We went and did divisions with the other Sisters this week. It was so motivating to go there and help them. Gosh our sisters are awesome. They are doing such a good work in there area and really helped us to have more faith and feel more motivated about our area. I Love them. But also I felt sad because this was the last time I will do divisions with them..haha well lets be honest its like the last time for everything. I can't really explain how I am feeling. I feel like I am feeling every emotion ever made to know to man. But I know that there isn't much more to learn  here, I need to do other things with my life to continue to grow and develop and be more like my Savior.
Its going to be all good!

Thank you so much for all of your letters and emails and prays and support. I love you all!

Love,
Sister Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment