Monday, April 6, 2015

General Conference

Guys, General Conference was soo good!!! 
Well okay lets be honest, that was the most Trunkiest General Conference that I have ever seen!! Holy cow,
Lets get married, Lets have a eternal family, Lets go to the Temple!!!! Don't break the law of chastity!
Well.....I was hoping for a little bit more on Missionary Work you know, cause I'm a missionary..but it was still really good.

I was so excited because we got 2 Families to watch conference with us!!! And it was perfect when our investigators  were listening to the prophet talk about temples and eternal families.. Gosh our investigators are awesome! The spirit was so strong when President Monson was talking..AHHH It was so Good.

I got to watch the sessions on Saturday in English and the Sunday afternoon session in English as well. I like watching in English, but I was kinda surprised about how much I liked watching in Português with our investigators..(although i did go back and watch Elder Holland give his talk in English..because lets be honest the emotion in his voice is just not the same with the Português translator)

This week was really good, we had some last min meeting that we had to go to in Piracicaba which were really good. We taught a lot of lessons this week and we got 5 investigators in church on Sunday!! The work is moving on here in Jaú

But this week, my testimony has really grown on the importance of families. I am so grateful for my family. For everything that they do for me. And to know that my family is eternal. That we can be together again after this life.

What are you doing to make your family eternal?

Watch this:

Love you all,
Have a good week!
Love, Sister Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment