Monday, July 7, 2014

O Templo


This week was a little bit better as far as numbers go. We taught some pretty good lessons to some pretty solid people. Right now our focus is Valdir and Cida. We are trying really hard to set a wedding date with them. Last week we had a really good lesson about Temples and Eternal marriage. We talked a little bit about the plan of salvation and the celestial kingdom. And the spirit was really really strong testifying to these people about the importance of eternal families.


I love Temples

I love talking about temples, and I love the reaction these people have when they learn about how special and important temples are. 

Cida and Valdir have two kids ages 15 and 10, they both were baptized 4 months ago and have really strong testimonies in Jesus Christ and eternal families.  The 10 year old is hilarious. Over and over again during our lesson he kept making comments like "Parents its really easy, just get married" "Parents I want to have an eternal family so lets go down to the court house now and sign the papers" haha it was funnier in Portuguese. 

I think we finally got them to think and talk about marriage. I hope they get married, I hope they get baptized. This family is awesome. 

I am so grateful temples. I am so grateful that I made the choice to go to the temple with my roommates every week while I was at BYU. I can see and feel the difference that it has made in my life. 

I love you all!

Sister Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment