Tuesday, October 28, 2014

What the HILL !!

Oh My Gosh... these hills are killing me. Basically this week I felt like I went hiking in church clothes. haha I'm so tired.
This week was good, it was a little frustrating because it looks like Erika´s baptism is going to fall though for this week. ugh. we have been working so hard with her. Actually we have about 4 solid investigators who are totally ready and prepared for baptism its just that THEY don't recognize that they are ready. Yeah you know the saying "I think I need to learn a little bit more" "I just don't think i'm ready" I am so sick of hearing those words its ridiculous. But I've got faith, by the end of this transfer we are going to baptize all 4 of them :) AGORA VAI PRESIDENTE!!!!
We had Zone conference this week, which was good as always. President knows exactly how to burn us and motivate us all at the same time. I Love president. I had a really funny conversation with him on the phone yesterday. haha I really love that man.
I really don't have anything else to report because I feel like not very much happened this week. except for that I am really loving my mission, I really love my companion, and the sisters that I live with and the ward is great. I like poços de caldas..haha just not the hills.
I hope you all have a good week!
Love, Sister Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment