Monday, December 22, 2014

♫ Christmas Christmas Time is HERE ♫



Ahhh!! I am so excited for Christmas!! Like for real is going to be awesome! This week we had our Christmas dinner with the ward. It was fun we did secret santa and we ended up buying a pitcher and filling it with treats for our family it was cool. And the ward sang songs and everything it was cool. Also we had our Christmas Conference with President and the North half of the mission. It was awesome and so powerful and it was cool because I got to see alot of people that I haven't seen in a really long time. 

President talked alot about the true meaning of Christmas and the Atonement of Jesus Christ. And how that is the best Christmas Gift that we can receive.
It was fabulous.

I am so grateful for the atonement in my life and for all the blessings that I have received because of it. I know that life is difficult..gosh life is so hard, but I know that Christ is always right here → on our side, walking with us, helping us along the way. He has done so much for me. I Love Him,

We have been sharing alot of Christmas messages with people.We have also seen some miracles this week. We are working really hard with thayna one of our investigators. She is one of the most prepared people I have ever met. We have been working with her for the past couple of months. this week she told us that she is thinking about baptism. Who knows maybe with a miracle we can help her make this step.

Things are looking good here in Poços de Caldas.
This is going to be a great Christmas probably the best one yet. :)


Love you all
Have a Merry Christmas!!
Com Amor,
Sister Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment