Monday, December 15, 2014

Rain Rain Go Away!!


Basically this week it just poured. Actually the rain as been a huge blessing. São Paulo has been in drought for the past couple of months. Actually it got so bad here that a few weeks ago the area presidency here asked all the members to fast for rain.. Well Prayers have been answered because it didn't stop raining this week!!

But its okay, because today the sun is shining and I am happy.

So this week was kinda hard, actually it was another emotional roller coaster, we had to cut Hellen and Erika, gosh dangit, I love them so much, it was really really hard to tell them that we had to stop visiting them. I don't know why they don't want to get baptized, they go to church every week, they read the scriptures, they pray, they are keeping the commandments but just at this moment they don't have the desire to be baptized. And I think that maybe they just need some time. 

But it was hard, it was like Nephi when he says in the end of chapter 33

"For I pray continually for them by day, and mine eyes water my pillow by night, because of them; and I cry unto my God in faith..."

yep thats pretty much how the past three days have gone down.

But the good news is that we are finding lots of new investigators, Antonio has been going to church for the past 2 weeks he is really cool and really funny. but he uses alot of slang when he talks so its kinda hard for me to understand him, but I think he has got alot of potential. I guess we will see how it goes :)

I love you all!! Have a good week!
♥ Sister Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment