Monday, December 8, 2014

Sup

We had a pretty good week this week. I am happy. Sister Pontes and I are pretty much just rocking it up here in Poços de Caldas. We are still working really hard with Erika and Hellen we had some pretty powerful expereinces with them this week about the expiação. The spirit was so strong we are hoping that this week we can mark a baptism with them for the end of this month. We are also working really hard with Thanya. Gosh she is awesome. She is the most prepared person I have ever met. She has been going to church for the past 2 years with her boyfriend, and She has been reading O Livro de Mormon and is in 3 Néfi! She is awesome we have a baptism marked for the 20th of this month. I am praying that everything will work out.

We are seeing alot of miracles this week. Gosh, God has blessed us so much.

Also I am SOOO EXCITED for NATAL!!!!! Ahhh guys I love Christmas. The city here in Poços is stunning, they have put up trees and lights and santa and its awesome. 
But I love the way that people are reaching out and serving one another. Its so cool. Its like people are actually remembering the true meaning of Christmas.

Basically the church is true, God lives, and I am happy :)

Here are some pictures love you all!

♥ Sister Roberts
 Aww we are just so cute together
 It was Sister Pontes Birthday I threw a party for her
It rained like crazy here and we soaked

No comments:

Post a Comment