Monday, March 30, 2015

Broken Hearts

Well my heart broke a little bit this week. Actually it broke a lot. its like in a bijilion pieces. :( 
Long story short. Wellington did not get baptized. We went there talk to his mom, she was all cool about it you know she was like "yeah if Wellington wants to gets baptized he can get baptized"....bom, So we ask if we can invite the elders over to do an interview. "yeah sure whatever".

So Friday night we get there with the Elders,Oh my firework!!! Wellington wasn't there when we got there and so we waited for him to get home, and oh my gosh... She did not like that we were waiting. So she pretty much yelled the heck out at us and told us that he will never get baptized..man Friday was hard. I cried. Guys missions are so hard. Wellington is so pure and so righteous and i know that God has so much love for him. 

But got to keep going, got to keep looking for the people that really want to Follow the path of Jesus Christ.

I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ, I am so grateful for all that he gives me. I know that he knows how each of us is feeling. I know that he has a purpose for everything. Missions are hard, but I am so  sooo grateful for the opportunity I have to serve as a missionary. The relationship that I have developed with the Savior is priceless.. He Lives.

This Easter the Church is promoting this film, its about 3min and if you haven't watched it yet you should. It can help you strengthen your relationship with your Savior.


I love you all, Happy Easter and Happy General Conference :)

♥ Sister Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment