Monday, March 2, 2015

Satan Slapin!!



This week was INCRÍVEL!! We did some major Satan Slapin this week!! WOOOHOOO!!

We started out our week praying that we would see miracles, and that we would be able to meet our goals. Oh My Gosh!! We saw so many miracles this week, and we exceeded the standard of excellence for all of the key indicators including lessons, referências and contacts! And we had so many new investigators at church this week. I'm full of gratitude. tô cheia de gratidão. We are working so hard trying so hard to help others come unto Christ. I can really feel the spirit testify to these people that Jesus is the Christ and that the Fullness of the Gospel has been restored. 

President told us that if we have the faith, and if we work hard we will be able to baptize every month. Bom, I had a baptism in December and January, but I still hadn't had one in February, this week my companion and I have been praying for a miracle that we would be able to have a baptism this Saturday. And Guess What?! We Did!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

On Saturday João Gabriel was baptized. He is 10 years old and a  younger brother of a recent convert, and the missionaries have been teaching him for a long time but he has never been baptized. So this week we had a really powerful and spiritual lesson about Jesus and how Jesus was baptized and how we need to be baptized, and We invited him and he accepted!!!! He is my little buddy (well actually he is meu pequeno gordinho) he is so receptive to the spirit. And he has such a strong testimony. I Love him :)
 Batismo de Gabriel!
 Gabriel and my favorite family ever!!!!! I love Love this Family! :)

I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve here. I love this area, I love my companion. I am so excited about the work that is going on here. Life is good. Love you all!!

♥ Sister Roberts
A really cool calender in Poços
 Last district meeting in Poços we ate cake :)
 Selma one of our investigators in Poços

No comments:

Post a Comment