Monday, March 31, 2014

Não Gosto ficar em Casa

This week I again spent much time in my house not working :( My companion is still sick and so are the other sisters. :( But things are looking better for this week so hopefully we get to go out and teach our Pesquisadores. We have so many people that have so much potential for baptism and it is so frustrating that we haven't been able to go out and teach them. But we did make a division yesterday and one of the other sisters and I went and taught the Restoration and made some contacts so I feel good about that.

This week I decided to watch the Restoration in ALL of the languages. (obviously I got really bored and ran out of things to do). I understood English, ASL, Portuguese, and I understood most of the Italian as well and a little bit of Spanish. All as I was watching all of the weird Asian Languages I became extremely grateful that I am learning Portuguese and not Japanese or some crazy language.

But, we did get to watch the General Woman's Conference (is that what it is called?) last night. It was so Good!!! Honestly I understood maybe a quarter of what was being said but the spirit was so strong and the spirit taught me so much that it didn't even matter what was being said because I heard what I needed to hear. :) Also I am super super excited for Conference! Everyday I testify to the good people of Brazil that we have a living prophet and so I am super excited to be able to watch and listen to what he has to say.

I love you all! Hope you all have a good week,
Sister Roberts
So there there is a member here who has a really nice house and last time we went there for lunch we felt like we entered the temple so when ever we have lunch there we joke about how we are going to the temple. So we got already to go to the lunch with our Temple recommends and all
I finally received letters and Packages! Woot Woot!
This morning I decided to climb our walls..I don't know why..I think I am deprived of rock climbing.




No comments:

Post a Comment